Friday, August 12, 2011

What happen to Meg Ryan’s face and other useless rants…


Hi friends,

I just watched “You’ve Got Mail” again. It is one of those movies I can watch over and over. What happened to Meg Ryan’s face? She was so adorable now she’s just so…unnatural? She really messed up her face.

Anyway, back to the movie (spoiler alert). In the beginning of the movie, Joe Fox (Tom Hanks) talks about his dog Brinkley. Later into the movie, when Joe and Kathleen (Meg Ryan) become friends and hang out together, his dog is with them a lot. Joe must have mentioned the name of his dog. It never comes up in the movie though. Kathleen does not catch on, does catch on but doesn’t say anything or the movie making people just gloss it over. I don’t remember it coming up at all. Did it and I completely miss it?

Don’t movie making people/editors/producers/ whoever pick up on things like that? Or do they just think people will not notice? I know, I do tend to harp on silly little things. I just don’t like it when people put forward a sub-par product and expect consumers to eat it. The other thing I don’t like is the blatant, in your face, buy this product marketing. I was watching MasterChef and one of the judges, in his comments, remarked on the performance of the MasterChef brand of pots. I was so annoyed. I know everyone is trying to sell something but the marketing got in the way of the show in that case (in my opinion).

Anyway, that’s my rant for today. I better go and do something productive to counter my TV watching time wasting.

Meg around You've Got Mail time, 1998 ish. Adorable

Meg 2011 ish. WTF? Eyes, plumped up lips? What else?


XO,
Lucky

1 comment:

  1. she was absolutely adorable.. what did she do to her face? What a shame

    ReplyDelete