Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Time really does fly when you’re having fun and other clichés

Hi friends,

The Boy turns one in 2 weeks (gasp!). All the clichés apply…it feels like yesterday that we brought him home, time just flew by, I blinked and he grew up…

It’s tough for this Mama to handle it. My baby is growing up. He is eating solids. He has teeth. He’s taking his first steps. It is amazing to watch and experience. I have been documenting as much of it as possible.

When I found out I was pregnant, I started researching cameras. Baby Daddy has a semi-professional setup at home. He has a fantastic DSLR, an array of lenses and flashes and  even a background for portraits. We did not have a good camcorder. I am so glad that we bit the bullet and got one. There are just some things you do not want to miss and must capture on video.

A good friend of mine is expecting her first child soon. I told her to get a camera and make sure it is charged up and ready to go. Once The Boy was born I felt like he changed every day. We take a lots of photos (almost every day) and videos of him and I still feel like I miss things.  If you are expecting, trust me, having a good camera and camcorder will help you capture your little one in action. It all happens so fast.


  You go from this


video
To this

To this

video
To this

video
To this

To this in no time!
 
How do you live your Visual Life? My friends at the Intel Canada Facebook page have some great advice to help you organise your Visual Life.



XO,
Lucky


No comments:

Post a Comment