Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So some random person refers to you (and some others) as a loser on Facebook…right.


Hi friends!

Let me give you the background. A friend of mine made a comment about a popular TV show on Facebook. Some people said they like it and some said they hated it. I’m in the latter camp. Then one person says something to the effect of not to listen to us losers.  Maybe this person is just passionate about the show but do you really need to call a bunch of people you never met and know nothing about, losers? Maybe it was a term of endearment…

I’ve said it before and it bears repeating. High School is never over. Am I a little sadistic to take comfort in the fact that I’m not the only judgy beeyatch out there? I thought I was too old to experience cyber-bullying. I don’t even know if this incident qualifies as cyber bullying, it’s so minor but it bugged me enough to blog about it. Life lesson for me, keep my mouth shut about TV shows, people are just too passionate about TV. If only WE (yes myself included)  could channel that passion into something positive, like helping people.

XO,
Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment