Sunday, March 13, 2011

Daylight Saving Time boo!


Hi interweb people,

I totally forgot that Daylight Saving Time began today. Man it snuck up on me and threw me off for the entire day. Baby Daddy and I went out to a friend’s birthday celebration last night. We had a good time but didn’t stay out too late. I ended up staying up to watch the end of SNL and then went to bed.  That lost hour of sleep is really giving me a beat down.

Prior to The Boy, I would have just stayed in bed but now we have to get up and make sure he’s taken care of. Luckily Baby Daddy stepped up and fed The Boy breakfast (after I woke him up and told him he had to). I went back to bed and when I woke up Baby Daddy was feeding The Boy his lunch. I slept right through breakfast and the morning nap…guess I was really tired.

Do you ever really get over being tired when you’re a Mom? Maybe when the kids leave the house I guess. Who knows? I’ll ask my Mom. I never thought I would turn to my Mom as much as I do now that I have my own child. I remember being the arrogant know-it-all, thinking my Mom was so out of touch. Pregnancy, labour and child rearing really do make you have a greater appreciation for your Mom. I still think she’s crazy sometimes but I think twice before I dismiss her advice.

Ok, enough rambly life lessony stuff...see Daylight Saving Time really is doing a number on me.

Until next time!
Lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment