Friday, January 28, 2011

Speaking of Nutella...

Hello friends,

If you read my previous post, you know that I eat Nutella straight out of the jar. I also like it with bananas in a crepe and sometimes with strawberries added to the mix.

Anyway, The Boy keeps me very busy so I don’t always have time to whip up a batch of crepes of even assemble a treat with pre-made crepes. I did have a moment of genius today. I had bananas that were not 100% ripe and a brand spanking new jar of Nutella. Inspiration stuck. I peeled and cut up a banana, nuked it in the microwave for a minute and dolloped a generous spoonful (OK, maybe more than one spoonful) of Nutella over the warm bananas. Heaven!

Warm, gooey, Nutellary, bananary goodness. It hit the spot and only took a couple of minutes. Yum! Feel free to copy my fancy recipe but if you publish it and make lots of money, I will hunt you down!

XO,
Lucky

P.S. I’m so glad my husband doesn’t read this. I don’t want him to judge my Nutella obsession more than he already does. Does anyone out there read this? Didn’t think so...

No comments:

Post a Comment