Monday, October 4, 2010

Vices

So I have a new vice. Well, to be honest, I just expanded the viceness of an old vice. ..watching TV. Specifically, The Cosby Show and The Young and The Restless.

Let me explain my decline into this terrible state of TV addiction. It started when I found myself with a lot of extra breast milk (sorry for the oversharing but it's vital to the story). Anyway, I needed to pump out the extra and this usual coincided with the times that The Cosby Show and The Young and The Restless were on TV. I started watching them while I pumped to ease the boredom and to keep me from falling asleep at the pump. Don’t worry, the baby was usually safety asleep in his crib or being held by someone (usually someone I know, just kidding!).

That’s how it started and even though I don’t always have to pump anymore I’m hooked on the antics of the Huxtable family and Genoa City residents. I make sure that PVR is set to record these shows (any many others) to make sure I don’t miss anything.

My poor kid has no changes with such a delinquent TV addict mother like me.

Adieu till the next rambling,
Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment